WHOLE TOASTED HAZELNUTS
- Piedmont PGI
- Tonda Gentile Trilobata (Three Cobbed Round Hazelnut)
- Regina selection, produced exclusively in the hills of the Langhe
Degrees of toasting:
- Standard, essentially clear
Types of selection and related confectionary:
- Blanches: usually grade 14-15. Completely without skin and with a maximum of 5% of half hazelnuts. Selected after toasting by an optical sorter and following the manual sorting phase. Ideal as a decoration, in tubs or bags and in nougat.
- 15% film: they can be grade 14-15 but also grade 13. After they are toasted they are taken by the optical sorter, so 15% of hazelnuts still have a film part and a maximum of 10% of half.
It is the perfect product for bars of chocolate, for drages and pralines.